500ml / 750ml marking paint survey spot mark spray paint with CFC
Side push nozzle or spray cap
Inverted valve or all direction valve
1.Aristo Survey & Spot Marking Paint is a quick dry and easy
way to highlight or mark out areas.
2.Ideal for marking out construction plans or identification of
hazards and point of reference in temporarily unsafe areas or
landscaping and construction zones.
3.Suitable for almost any surface including bitumen, concrete,
grass, soil, gravel, plants and timber.
4.Unique upside down nozzles and spray through cap with fully
1. Ensure surface to be marked is clean and dry.
2. Shake can vigorously until agitator ball inside can moves freely
for one minute.
3. Shake can occassionally during use.
4. Hold the can upright approximately 25cm from the surface.
5. Depress valve firmly. For best results use steady, even strokes.
1. Excellent adhesion
2. Suitable for use on asphalt, concrete, grass and gravel
3. Sharp and durable lines
4. Weather resistance
5. Fast drying
6. Marking life duration
7.Temperature range: +5 °C to 50 °C
8. CFC Free