only 13.5mm thickness 80W LED Flat Panel Lighting 60 x 120cm for
hospital , hotel , office etc
Bellaid flat LED panel is a well-designed & easy to retrofit
replacement for standard ceiling tile fittings( ceiling troffer
fixture )widely used in offices,hospitals and other professional
Our company LED panel has an outstanding luminous efficacy of
85lm/w achieved by utilizing ultra-bright SMD leds in tandem with
Japanese-design reflective materials.
Thanks to its good sink design , Bellaid LED panel has unbelievable
low in situation temperature 33℃,Calculated LM70 lifetime is
Construction & materials
Extrusion aluminum and Diffused PMMA optical lens.
White and silver
Indoor use ( application for dry environment)
3400lm @ 4000K,3600lm @ 6000K
4000K & 6000K is best seller.
82 for 4000K, 83 for 6000K
Lumen maintence at 6000h
Lumen Maintenance Factor at Lifetime
Rated peak candelas(cd)
4000K @ 1300; 6000K @ 1450
Emergency Luminous Flux (lm)
1000LM @ 1/3 wattage
Off state power
Class II driver, Class III panel
IP20 real/IP40 front
Start Time (s)
Warm-up time to 60% (s)
Instant full light
Save up to 60% energy usage compared to traditional fluorescent
Optional built in, surface and suspension mounting kits available.
High Lumen output
Long life of 40,000h
Slim profile design
Negligible UV output
Distribution curve flux:
User Guide Note:
Pls read the entire manual to fully understand and safe usely use
The products anc be used at voltage of 100-277Vac,50/60Hz,suitable
for indoor dry environment.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.pls visit
www.LED-Panel-lights.com for the most recent user guide versions.
- Unpack and careful examine the product.
- Report any damage and save all packing material if any parts were
damaged during transportation
- Do not attempt to use this apparatus if it is damaged.
1) Pls remove the protection film on the front of luminaire
- Consult a qualified electrician to ensure correct branch circuit
- The products should be installed and operated by qualified
electrician or technician in accordance
- with relevant local codes.
- Rish of electric shock,ensure that main power source is off when
wiring or soldering the sections of
- the product.
- Prior to cleaning the product,make sure it has been disconnected
from power supply.
- Use a dry or slightly moistened cloth for cleaning
- Never use any chemical or abrasive materials for cleaning.
- The product must be at a minimum distance of 20cm from any
- The product must not be installed into ceilings or wall that
contain heat-insulating materials.
- Turn off main power before wring.
- Remove the ceiling panel
- Connect the input and ground wires(bare end) of the driver box to
the main power outlet.
- Connect male-female connector tightly on the panel and driver.
- Fix the flat led panel into the ceiling.